Your Freedom, Reputation, and Record Matters
Tough cases-proven results.
Protect your rights and get the legal representation you deserve. Mark Battaglia practices criminal defense, family law, and second amendment rights. As an experienced former Cook County Assistant State's attorney, Mark knows both sides of the case and can defend his clients with tact! Put your case in the right hands at Mark Battaglia, P.C.
Call today and learn more about Chicago's finest criminal defense and family law attorney in the City of Chicago or Cook, Will, DuPage, and Kankakee Counties.
Defend Your Rights with Help from One of Chicago, IL’s Premier Criminal Defense Attorneys
Mark Battaglia concentrates his practice in the areas of criminal defense and family law. He handles all types of cases in these legal fields, including felonies and misdemeanors, state and federal crimes, traffic matters, divorce, parentage, father’s rights, child support, and parenting time. Mark makes the individual the focus of his profession. He also limits the location of his practice to Cook, Will, DuPage, and Kankakee Counties so he knows the customs and rules of each judicial system as well as the personnel, staff, attorneys, and judges in each courthouse.
- Over twenty years legal experience
- Multifaceted experience with a variety of different practice areas and legal issues
- Connections throughout northeast Illinois and Chicago
- Proven results and track record of success
- Extensive litigation and appellate court experience
- Practical advice and one on one counseling
- Certified mediator and collaborative law practitioner
- Former assistant State’s Attorney for Cook County
Our Practice Areas
Quality Representation for the Cases That Matter
- Criminal Defense: All violations of State and Federal criminal statutes, including murder, sexual assault, robbery, unlawful use of a weapon (UUW), assault and battery, possession of a controlled substance (PCS), domestic violence, kidnapping, theft, looting, and firearm offenses.
- Firearm Offenses: Firearm cases draw special attention from prosecutors and judges. Even possessing a gun for self-defense can land you in prison if you have it illegally. Mark represents clients charged with unlawful use of a weapon, armed violence, felon in possession of a firearm, and gun trafficking cases.
- Traffic: Your livelihood is at steak when you get arrested for a traffic violation. Whether you diving for a living and have a commercial drivers license (CDL) or you just drive to and from work, do not face the judge alone. Mark can negotiate the best deal and may avoid you having to come to court.
- Driving Under the Influence: The many complex hurdles to a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs requires an attorney who deals with these cases on a daily basis. As a prosecutor and a defense attorney, Mark has honed his skills in this ever changing practice area and knows the loopholes that can be the difference between you losing your license, or walking out of court with a clean driving record.
- Driving on a Suspended License: A value based representation will not only defend you in court, but help you restore your diving privileges as well. Do not just settle for a lawyer who represents you in court, insist on getting an examination of your driving abstract as well so you can come into compliance with the law and drive carefree again.
- Divorce: When it comes time to end the marriage, Mark’s approach is to begin with fair and reasonable offers of settlement, first. But in the face of adversity, Mark’s skill as a litigator and aggressive tactics will keep your spouse from cheating you out of your property.
- Parentage: When the future of your children’s wellbeing is at stake, trust Mark to guide you through a difficult process to secure your rights as a parent and support for your family.
- Parenting Time: Children need both their parents in their lives. When those parents cannot work out time for each of them to spend with their children, then the courts must step in to ensure each parent has ample opportunity to guide those children through life and It is nothing short of Sometimes the simplest things can be made extraordinarily complex.
Work with a Lawyer Who Cares Deeply About Your Case
Mark Battaglia is a lawyer who is completely committed to helping clients work towards the best possible outcome for their cases. He is able to assist anyone near the following locations:
- Chicago, IL
- Cook County, IL
- DuPage County, IL
- Kankakee County, IL
- Will County, IL
Defend your rights by working with a criminal defense and family law attorney who truly cares. Give Mark a call today.